Effective Date: January 2019
(“Solera,” “our,” “us,” or “we”). These terms and conditions,
www.Wellvolution.com and related services (collectively, the “Website” or “Solera’s
By using the Website, you agree to be bound and abide by
Policy constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and Solera with
respect to the Website and Solera’s Products and Services. These supersede all prior and concurrent
understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and verbal.
Your comments and concerns
This Website is operated by Solera Health, Inc., 2425 East Camelback Road, Suite 150;
Phoenix, Arizona, 85016. Please direct all feedback, requests for technical help, and other communications about
the Website to: email@example.com.
changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access and use of the Website after
If you continue to use the Website, and Solera’s Products and Services, after we
page from time to time so you’re aware of any changes as they are legally binding on you. We recommend you
What is Solera?
Who we are
Solera offers a proprietary software as a service (“SaaS”) platform that
connects a nationwide network of community organizations and digital solutions for chronic disease prevention
programs (including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Diabetes Prevention Program)
with technology that:
- Manages service referrals, reimbursement, and payment
- Aggregates data
- Simplifies enrollment
- And supports increased consumer engagement and choice
We understand that Protected Health Information is personal and private, and we are
dedicated to maintaining the accessibility, integrity, and security of your Protected Health Information. We take
your privacy seriously. Please visit to review our privacy
Who we are not
Nothing on our Website, in any of our other interactions with you, or in your use of
any of Solera’s products and services, should be construed as creating a physician-patient relationship
between you and Solera.
If you or someone you know is having a medical emergency, call 911
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something
you have read on our Website. Solera does not engage in the practice of medicine.
Solera’s Products and Services, and the content on our Website, such as text,
graphics, images, articles, and other materials (“Content”) is for general informational purposes
only. While we intend for all information on our Website to be useful:
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information or
adequacy of any resources, information, apparatus, product, or process on our Website
- The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice,
diagnosis, or treatment
- Our Website is not designed for the delivery of time-sensitive or life critical
medical or health-related communications
- We do not review all material before it is posted on the Website. Relying on such
information is strictly at your own risk.
Who can use Solera’s products and services
Solera’s Products and Services are designed and intended for U.S. citizens
- Live in the U.S.
- Are age 14 and older
- Meet all program eligibility requirements
No one under age 18 may provide any health-related information to or through
Solera’s Products and Services unless Solera confirms that such disclosure would comply with HIPAA and
equivalent State law. By using Solera’s Products and Services, you guarantee that you are a U.S. citizen and
meet all of the eligibility requirements.
Rules for children under the age of 13
Our products and services are not intended for children under the age of 13. No one
under age 13 may provide any information to or through Solera’s Products and Services. If you are under age
13, do not provide any information on or through Solera’s Products and Services, including, but not limited
- Your name
- Address or e-mail address
- Telephone number
- User name
- Health information or other information
If we learn we have collected or received Personal or Protected Health Information
from a child under age 13 without verification or parental consent, we will delete that information and take other
appropriate measures. If you believe that we may have collected any information, including Personal or Protected
Health Information, directly from a child under age 13, please contact us immediately at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 443-5260.
Your rights and responsibilities under this agreement
Guarantees you make
You guarantee that the information you provide to us about you will be current, true,
accurate, supportable, and complete.
As part of Solera’s Products and Services, users may have the ability to
transmit Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and Protected Health Information (PHI) by and between one
another if allowed by HIPAA and equivalent State law.
- “Personally Identifiable Information” or PII, means any information that
may be used to identify you, such as your:
- First and last name
- Postal or e-mail address
- Phone number
- Other contact information, certain health information, or other personally
identifiable information under an applicable law such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(“HIPAA”) or an equivalent State law governing the use or disclosure of health information
- “Protected Health Information” or PHI, means:
- Information related to your physical or mental health, such as medical history,
family history, medical diagnosis, health background, current health status, age, gender, sexual behavior and
sexual orientation, demographic information (such as race, ethnicity, marital status, salary, education,
political, religious, and trade union information)
- Information related to the diagnosis and treatment of health conditions,
over-the-counter and prescription medicines, lab test results, payments for treatment, and health insurance
- Other personally identifiable information under an applicable law such as HIPAA or an equivalent State law
governing the use or disclosure of Protected Health Information and as defined by
We do not claim ownership rights to your PI or PHI. However, if you enter PI or PHI
into Solera’s Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, transferable
license to use, display, reproduce, and distribute (in whole or in part) to provide Solera’s Products and
Services. If we do, we will follow the rules of:
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act
- Other applicable Federal, State and international laws (including regarding the
exporting of data or software), and regulations of these laws known together as “Privacy
Accessing the Website and keeping your account secure
Solera is dedicated to ensuring the accessibility, integrity, and security of your PII
and PHI. However, you are responsible for keeping your account secure, such as:
- Ensuring that all persons you give access to Solera’s Products and Services
- Providing registration, authentication, and security details that are correct,
current and complete. To access Solera’s Products and Services, we may ask you to provide this
information. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Website or any of Solera’s
- Treating your user name, password, account, and any other information as part of our
security procedures as confidential. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you. You agree to
accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your user name and password.
- Telling us immediately of any unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of your user
name, password, or any other security violation or breach
- Exiting from your account at the end of each session
- Being careful when you access your account from a public or shared computer so that
others are not able to view, track, or record your user name, password, or other Personal Information
- Satisfying your requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input
and output, and finding a way outside of our Website for finding any lost data
The Website may contain “Interactive Services” that allow users to post,
submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (“post”) content or materials
(collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website, such as:
- Message boards
- Chat rooms
- Personal web pages or profiles
- Bulletin boards
- User-to-user messaging services
- Or similar tools
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and
By providing any User Contributions on the Website, you grant us and our respective
licensees and successors, the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise share
with third parties any of this material that must follow your account settings and Privacy Laws.
You guarantee that:
- You own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have the right
to grant the license granted above to us and our respective licensees, successors and assigns
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you
contribute and you, not Solera, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability,
accuracy, and appropriateness.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards in these Terms of
These Content Standards apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive
Services. User Contributions must comply in their entirety with all Privacy Laws. Without limiting what’s
mentioned above, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive,
harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, in violation of Privacy Laws, or otherwise objectionable
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination
based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual
property or other rights of any other person
- Violate the legal rights (including the rights of publicity and Privacy Laws) of
others or contain any material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under applicable laws or
- Be likely to deceive Solera or any person
Linking to the Website and social media features
You may link to our homepage, provided you link in a way that is fair and legal and
does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, or violate the Privacy Laws of any user. But, you must not
link in a way that suggests we endorse, approve, or are associated with the content without our express written
Our Website may provide certain social media features that allow you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain
content, on this Website
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be
displayed on your own or certain third-party websites
You agree to cooperate with us in immediately stopping any unauthorized framing or
linking. Prohibited uses or disclosures
You may use the Website and Solera’s Products and Services only for lawful
You agree not to use the Website and Solera’s Products and Services:
- In any way that violates Privacy Laws
- For purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any
way by exposing them to inappropriate content
- To send, receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply
- To transmit any advertising or promotional material without our prior written
consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam” or any other
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Solera, a Solera agent or employee, another
user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or
enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Solera or users of the Website and
Solera’s Products and Services or expose them to liability
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the
site or interfere with any other user’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time
activities through the Website
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the
Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for
any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is
malicious or technologically harmful
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts
of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website
Solera’s rights and responsibilities
- Solera is dedicated to ensuring the accessibility, integrity, and security of
information you submit and post, including your PI and PHI.
How we protect and use your information
- Solera ensures the accessibility, integrity, and security of information with
built-in access controls, monitoring, auditing, and tracking features. Every login, action performed, and
Website usage is tracked and captured.
- If you share PI and PHI through Solera’s Website, you hereby grant us a
non-exclusive,royalty-free, fully sub-licensable, transferable license to use, display, reproduce, and
distribute (in whole or in part) in order to provide Solera’s Products and Services, consistent
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and The Health
Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH) (jointly, “HIPAA”)
- Other applicable Federal, State and international laws (including regarding the
exporting of data or software), and regulations under these laws (collectively, “Privacy
- Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential
and non-proprietary. You grant us and our respective licensees and successors the right to use, reproduce,
modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material subject to your
account settings and Privacy Laws.
Reliance on information posted
- The information presented on or through the Website and Solera’s Products and
Services is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not undertake to review all material
before it is posted on the Website. While we intend for all information on our Website to be useful, we do not
warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information
is strictly at your own risk.
- We are not liable or responsible for anything that happens due to anyone relying on
information on the Website, including:
- Any other visitor to the Website
- Anyone who may be informed of any of its content
- Our Website may include content provided by third parties, including:
- Other users
- Researchers, etc.
- All statements and opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and
responses to questions and other content, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the author. We are
not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of any materials authored by any third parties.
- We have the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier at any
Disclaimer of warranties and
- Your use of the website, its content, and any products or services obtained through
the website is at your own risk.
- You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee that files you download from the
internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the website and related products
and services are provided “as is” and “as available,” with all faults and without
warranty of any kind, and we hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with respect thereto, either express,
implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties and/or conditions of
merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, quiet enjoyment, and
- We do not guarantee, in writing or verbally, that the functions will meet your
requirements, that any service will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected. Some
jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of
a consumer, so the above exclusion and limitations may not apply.
Website changes, maintenance, and
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, or any of Solera’s
Products and Services, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if all or any part of the
Website is unavailable at any time, for any reason.
- We will do scheduled system maintenance from time to time. During this time, updates
to the Website, or parts of the website, may be unavailable. We may need to do emergency maintenance at other
times in the event of system failure. You specifically acknowledge that outage and downtime may occur. Use of
our Website is void where prohibited by regulation.
Monitoring, enforcement, and termination
- In our sole discretion, we have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason
- Withdraw linking permission and disable all or any social media features and any
links at any time without notice
- Take any action with respect to any User Contributions that we deem necessary or
appropriate, including if we believe that the User Contributions:
- Infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or
- Threatens the personal safety of the Website users or the public
- Violates Privacy Laws
- Or could create liability for Solera
- Share your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims
that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or privacy
rights as stated in Privacy Laws
- Take appropriate legal action for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website or
Solera’s Products and Services, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Website or Solera’s
- Without limiting what’s stated above, we have the right to fully cooperate
with any law enforcement authorities, regulatory agencies, and administrative or court orders that request or
direct us to share the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on the Website.
You waive and hold harmless Solera and its
licensees from any claims that result from any action Solera and/or its licensees take:
- During, or as a result of its investigations
- As a consequence of investigations or other actions by Solera, law enforcement,
regulatory agencies, or private parties.
- Solera is based in Arizona, in the United States.
- We provide this Website for use only by people within the United States
- We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible, appropriate,
or lawful outside of the United States
- Access to the Website may not be legal by certain people or in certain
- If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own
initiative and are responsible for following local laws
Intellectual property rights
- Solera’s Products and Services, including our Website (including, but not
limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and
- Owned or controlled by Solera, its licensors or other providers of such
- Protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade
secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws
- Under no circumstances may the name Solera or any of Solera’s proprietary
tools or services be used in any advertising or publicity without the express prior written permission of
- If you print, copy, change, download, use, or provide any other person or entity
with access to any part of the Website or Solera’s Products and Services in violation or breach of these
option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Solera. No right, title, or
interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you. Any use of the Website or
Use and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- The following are trademarks of Solera or its affiliates, licensors, or respective
- Solera’s name
- Solera’s logo
- All related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans
- You must not use these without the prior written permission of Solera.
Acknowledgement regarding text messages
- To the extent the Website or related services enables you to send or receive text
messages, the standard text messaging rates or other carrier charges may apply.
Limitation of liability
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by:
- A distributed denial-of-service attack
- Viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer
equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services
or items you get through the website, or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website
linked to it
- In no event will Solera, its affiliates, or their licensors, employees, agents,
officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in
connection with your use, or inability to use:
- The website
- Any websites linked to it
- Any content on the website or such other websites
- Or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites
- This also includes any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or
punitive damages, including, but not limited to:
- Personal injury
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of revenue
- Loss of profits
- Loss of income
- Loss of use
- Loss of goodwill
- Loss of data
- And whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise,
even if foreseeable
- Some areas do not allow the limitation of liability or exclusion of certain damages,
so this limitation may not apply.
judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees due to your use of the Website including, but not limited to,
your User Contributions, any use of the Website’s content, and Solera’s Products and Services, you
agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Solera, its affiliates, licensors and its and their respective
officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns.
Governing law and jurisdiction
arising therefrom or related thereto (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be
governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without giving effect to any
choice or conflict of law provision or rule (whether of the State of Arizona or any other jurisdiction).
writing and signed by an authorized officer of Solera.
Waiver and Severability
be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition,
of such right or provision.
competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be
in full force and effect.
- You expressly agree that you will submit any dispute(s) arising from the use of
termination, to binding arbitration under the rules of arbitration of the American arbitration association
applying Arizona law in the county of Maricopa.
Mobile terms and conditions
- Effective Date: 1/1/2018
- Receive special text offers and deals from Solera Diabetes Prevention Program
through your mobile device.
- To start getting special offers and deals, text JOINNOW to
- You will have the option to get up to 4 text messages each month from an automated
system. Message and data rates may apply.
- By opting in to this service, you consent to receive mobile text alerts using an
automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of
purchasing any goods or services.
- By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13.
- To stop getting special offers and deals by text, text QUITNOW to
will receive a confirmation text.
- To get tech support help, text HELPNOW to
81053 or call 877.486.0141.
Supported carriers are:
- AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S.
Cellular, Virgin Mobile, ACS Wireless, Appalachian Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Carolina West Wireless,
Cellcom, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cincinnati Bell Wireless,
Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat
Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management),
Inland Cellular, iWireless, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation),
Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless,
Rina – Custer, Rina – All West, Rina – Cambridge Telecom Coop, Rina – Eagle Valley Comm,
Rina – Farmers Mutual Telephone Co, Rina – Nucla Nutria Telephone Co, Rina – Silver Star, Rina
– South Central Comm, Rina – Syringa, Rina – UBET, Rina – Manti, South Canaan /
CellularOne of NEPA, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco,
Nemont/Sagebrush. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- We take your privacy seriously. Please visit review our privacy